Sample of the Accessory Fair 2010 male coverage
Men's fashion is one of the fastest growing sector in the fashion industry and male accessories is no exception to that. The product line ranges from the unisex accessory to the masculine, presenting a charming androgynous touch. Pioneering with and redefining male style, the designers featured at the Accessory Fair 2010 are creating for the male avatar of tomorrow.
Here are few links spotted on the web that present the Accessory Fair from the male side:
- Aristoteles Allen - Illusions, Rozoregalia, !SyDS!, SiSSi
- Gabe Bookmite - Kumaki Glasses Style, [Glow] Studio, $GaNKed$, SiSSi
- Trident, Haunted ZuZu, MStyle, Fairy Tail
- Alan Tamatzui - Shade Throne, Kumaki Glasses Style, PrimOptic, Glow Studio, MStyle
- Trident, Illusions
- GOS, Rozoregalia, Shade Throne
- Beauty Salon Cricri, GOS, SiSSi, Fairy Tail
- Gems & Kisses
- Kere Delcon - Kumaki Glasses Style, GOS, MStyle, PrimOptic, Yabusaka, House of RFyre, Illusions
A new page in the male accessory design is being turned everyday. Do not miss out on the carefully crafted male nails, necklaces, horns, jewelry, eyewear and such available on-site.
Visit the Accessory Fair 2010 today and find out more about our 60+ featured designers who are moving fashion forward.
ACCESS 1: Accessory Fair 2010 (94, 201, 22)
ACCESS 2: Accessory Fair 2010 (147, 86, 22)
The Accessory Fair 2010 is produced by GLANCE International Agency, SL's premiere fashion marketing and public relations agency. It is sponsored by the fashion-centric publication GLANCE Magazine, SecondNights.com, the fastest growing social network focusing on nightlife inSL and the well-named fashion feed Shopaholicfeed.com. Visit our sponsors today!